First-class vet services in Molesey
At Molesey Vets, we offer our customers a full-service, first and second opinion practice during the day at our well-equipped practice. Here, pets receive thorough consultations with highly experienced Veterinary Surgeons and fully qualified Registered Veterinary Nurses (RVNs).
Out of hours, our emergency & critical care facility and our dedicated team are here to care for unwell and injured pets. We welcome all pets, and provide exceptional care and treatment from the moment you register with us.
Independent Vets in Moseley since 1973
We are extremely proud to be an independent veterinary practice; every part of our service is run by us and we are able to put the needs of our patients first. Learn more about Molesey Vets.
At Molesey Vets, we provide a compassionate and understanding service to our pets and their human companions. Our Vets, Nurses, Receptionists and Support Staff, will treat your pet with the care and dignity they deserve at every stage of life. We will also support your needs with up-to-the-minute advice and empathy. Our Vet Services in Molesey includes relaxed Vet consultations, animal health certificates for pet travel, and our money-saving Healthy Pet Club.
Experience & expertise
We work extremely closely with the veterinary teams at our sister practices to ensure we can offer your pet a comprehensive range of services. Together, our Vets and Nurses have over 250 years of clinical experience, with some individuals providing veterinary care for over 30 years. Our veterinary team contains several certificate holders in various disciplines.
This enormous and varied wealth of knowledge and capability means we are equipped in every way to look after your pets in almost all circumstances. We also work closely with a network of trusted referral centres should your pet require more specialist treatment.
Treating pet health conditions
We offer a wide range of surgical treatments and facilities, take a look below:
We can perform:
- Neutering of all common pet and exotic species
- ‘Keyhole’ neutering
- Laparoscopic castration of cryptorchid dogs
- Pyometra (removal of infected uterus)
- Lump removals
- Wound treatment, remodelling and suturing
- Muscle, ligament and tendon repairs
- Skin flap procedures
- Free skin grafts
- Ear surgery – aural haematoma correction, lateral wall resection (LWR), total ear canal ablation (TECA)
- Eye surgery – entropion (eyelid abnormalities), nictitans gland correction (‘cherry eye’), corneal procedures, enucleation
- ENT procedures – conventional and endoscopic
- Gastrointestinal surgery – correction of gastric torsion (GDV, ‘twisted stomach’), gastrotomy, enterotomy, enterectomy, colonectomy, mass removals, foreign body removal (direct and endoscopic), rectal surgery and anal gland removal, etc.
- General abdominal surgery – exploratory abdominal procedures (conventional and laparoscopic), splenectomy, nephrectomy, liver and other organ biopsies
- Thoracoscopic procedures, thoracotomy procedures
- Urinary tract procedures – nephrectomy, cystotomy, cystoscopy, urethroscopy, urethrostomy
- Nasal and laryngeal surgery (including rhinoscopy)
- Laryngeal tie-back
- BOAS (brachycephalic obstructive airway syndrome) correction
- Laser surgery
- Plasma surgery
- Endoscopic procedures generally
- Fracture treatment – plating, pinning, external fixation and external coaptation
- Cruciate ligament repair – TPLO, TTA, Lateral Suture System
- Patella luxation correction
- Femoral head excision
- Orthopaedics in exotic species
- Osteoarthritis assessment and treatment including K-Laser (Class IV) therapy, stem cell treatment, physiotherapy and multimodal therapies
- Many other procedures in all species
- Full multi-modal anaesthetic protocols for all species
- State-of-the-art anaesthetic monitors for maximum safety
- Sevoflurane inhalation anaesthesia for exotic species
- Gold Standard anaesthetic and recovery facilities and protocols
- State-of-the-art OR-DR digital X-ray imaging with dental X-ray at Molesey Vets
- Advanced CRX digital X-ray imaging at Alpha Vets
- Exceptional ultrasound imaging – thoracic, cardiac and abdominal ultrasound
- GE Revolution ACT CT scanner currently installing at Molesey Vets, active early 2022
We see and have medical and surgical facilities for all the ‘exotic’ species, including small mammals, reptiles, birds, amphibians, fish and invertebrates.
Free pet advice
Plus, you can get free pet health advice and seasonal tips delivered straight to your inbox every month when you sign up to our email newsletter. Learn more & sign up
End of life care
At Molesey Vets, we can help you make your beloved pet’s last days as happy and carefree as possible. Our caring & compassionate team are here to support your pet, and you, during this difficult time. Learn more about the assistance and treatments we can provide with our End of Life Care service.